OAK CODERS - Home Page
root@oakcoders:~# Dear Visitor, please leave a comment!
"When I read commentary about suggestions for where C should go, I often think back
and give thanks that it wasn't developed under the advice of a worldwide crowd." Dennis Ritchie.

Friday, June 29, 2012

It's been a long time...

Unfortunately, It's been a long time since I posted on this blog, so I wish to resume our work and make effort to keep this blog up-to-date.

I also would like to introduce myself briefly.
I'm Raphael Santana Carvalho (also known as utroz), and I have been alive for 2 decades and 2 years.
I've created this blog in order to share my ideas. My main area of interest is computers and I'm studying Computer Science at the Fumec University, Brazil.

I've created a short list, which approaches the main subjects of the blog.
 * The list follows below:
- Operating Systems (KERNEL MAINLY). (I'm studying the Linux Kernel Development book. It's a good starting point for the Linux learners).
- Computer Programming Languages (Low / High Level).
- Cosmology (Well, It isn't a joke. I really would like to learn a little more about it).
- among other things...

 I have been programming since early February 2011, and I'm loving what I have been learning during my studies. However, I'm sure I would have to make a lot of effort to become a professional in this area.
Despite some professor's mistakes I'm liking the environment provided by the college. Indeed, I'm meeting few people who are studying similar areas of my interest, however, it's being nice to me.

I'm working on a scientific project in my university, so I'm trying to get many important things while I stay there. If I could give tips for everyone that are reading my 'shit' article, they would be: Stay studying, get involved in your area (whatever it is). The most important thing would be: It's worth meeting as many people as you can. Even just speaking with such people in your field will be invaluable.

PS: I'll make great effort to keep this blog updated regularly.

"When I read commentary about suggestions for where C should go, I often think back and give thanks that it wasn't developed under the advice of a worldwide crowd." Dennis Ritchie.

Please, leave your comments.
Regards, Raphael S. Carvalho

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I congrat you about your intent!
    Sure that I support you :)
    Guga.

    ReplyDelete